Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ashville, Mazda and me.....



A stopover at a place called Ashville on my way back with my friends who had planned for a great day of fun. We had to stop here to enquire about the places of interest on our way back. I must say it was quite a journey we accomplished rather accomplished by Alok who was tired to his bone but had no choice than to drive us back. Its a little wonder that life's twists and turns brings newness with every turn you make. Here we are at the information center at Ashville where we stopped for a while before hitting the roads again. I bet ya we had great fun that we needed most at that time..... We smiled it all through this fivesome expedition that we attempted..... For me its the first of its kind and will be cherished for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment